Last month we were busy refining and perfecting our stock ahead signs with solar powered panel and flashing lights. We’re confident we now have a light-weight, easy to transport, farmer-friendly sign. On June 5th and 6th, our reps travelled to Yass to showcase our signs at the Landmark Open Day. The signs were very well received and created a lot of interest in the agriculture scene.
What are my obligations when moving cattle?
The NSW Local Land Services state that signs must be:
- Clearly visible to motorists who approach stock in either direction.
- Positioned so that there is not more than 5 kilometres and not less than 200 metres between the sign and a place where a vehicle being driven towards the stock would first encounter them.
For more information visit the Local Land Services website. Our business is to help keep motorists and stock safe.
Stock Ahead Product Features:
- Lightweight Foldable Sign in Frame
- Designed and Made in Australia
- Solar Powered
- Flashing Lights
- Tethered by a bolt easily fixed to the ground using a drill
Order yours today!
Call Advance today to order! Phone: 1800 624 088